ONSITE ECO 6 – Urine 6 Drug Test
Get it now with
for $7.94 + 3 payments of $4.91 ?
The Onsite Eco 6 urine drug screening cup is the most comprehensive urine test on the market today.
Ideally suited to pre-employment testing, random workplace testing and any situation where a comprehensive drug screen is required.
The Onsite Eco 6 is specifically designed to suit Australian Standard 4308:2008 cut off levels.
The ideal test choice when screening for ‘historical drug use’ is required.
It is an economical solution for high volume test situations where rapid testing and cost are important factors.
- MET & AMP on individual strips
- Easy to use and convenient
- Clear, rapid results in minutes
- Cost-effective testing
- Low volume biohazard waste
- Dimensions: 5cm x 7.5 cm
ONSITE ECO 6 TESTS FOR THE FOLLOWING DRUGS:
- AMP 300mcg/L (Amphetamine) Includes detection of MDMA (Ecstasy)
- MET 300mcg/L (Methamphetamine) Includes detection of Ice aka Crystal Meth
- COC 300mcg/L (Cocaine)
- OPI 300mcg/L (Opiates)
- BZO 200mcg/L (Benzodiazepines)
- THC 50mcg/L (Marijuana)
- NIT (Nitrite)
- SG (Specific Gravity)
- CR (Creatinine)
- Includes temperature strip
- Ease-of-collection: Simply unscrew the lid, fill above the marked line and recap ready for reading.
- Clear, Rapid Results: After collection, remove the privacy strip and read the test result lines. Results are clear and easy to read and appear within 5 minutes.
- Colour Coded Display: Each drug group is colour coded for ease of recognition.
- Test Integrity: Integrity of the urine sample is maintained via the temperature test strip and adulterant check. The temperature test strip will confirm the urine collected is at ‘body’ temperature. Adulterant tests will confirm that the urine sample is normal and has not been diluted or contains drug masking agents. Test control lines confirm the urine sample has flowed correctly and the test is complete. Comprehensive instructions and procedure cards are included to ensure testing is conducted correctly.
- Australian Designed: Cut-off levels are set for the Australian market reducing discrepancies between initial onsite testing and confirmation testing results.
- Result Confirmation: Any presumptive-positive results should be confirmed via GC/MS testing using a second urine sample.
- Quality Controls: Test control lines use colloidal gold technology with superior sensitivity, accuracy and precision. Cross-reactivity is pretested against most drugs and other substances.