To support your body’s natural cleansing process, follow these simple steps:
- Shake Mega Clean well and drink the entire contents of the bottle.
- Wait 15 minutes. Refill the Mega Clean bottle with water — shake and drink.
- Drinking 16 oz. of water every two hours can extend your cleansing benefits throughout the day.
- Frequent urination (3-4 times) indicates that you are experiencing optimal cleansing.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How does Mega Clean work to detox my body?
Mega Clean is specifically formulated to begin detoxing your body from the first sip. Combined with enough fluids, the formula behind this product has been time tested to help rid your body of toxins at a moment’s notice. You should expect to reach your optimal cleansing period within three to four hours after completing the second step, or after urinating three to four times.
- When should I use Mega Clean?
Mega Clean is best used after avoiding toxins for a minimum of 48 hours. Enhance your pre-cleansing period with Detoxify’s Precleanse Herbal Supplement. Mega Clean helps to flush toxins at average to higher levels.
- What ingredients are in Mega Clean?
Mega Clean is formulated using Detoxify’s proprietary herbal blend including Burdock Root Extract, American Ginseng Root Extract, Guarana Seed Extract, Milk Thistle Seed Extract, Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract, Taurine, Uva Ursi Leaf Extract. This blend of herbs targets and benefits different parts of your body primarily your urinary, circulatory and digestive systems.
- What types of toxins does Detoxify Mega Clean cleanse?
Mega Clean is formulated to work indiscriminately on any toxin in your body.
- What BMI or weight is Detoxify Mega Clean recommended for?
Choosing your cleanse with Detoxify is easy. No need to worry about weight or BMI, choose your herbal cleanse based on the level of toxicity. Mega Clean is recommended for high levels of toxins.
- How often should I take Mega Clean?
The cleansing benefits of Mega Clean can be used periodically as part of your monthly detox routine. Consult with your physician to discuss what is best for you.