With its powerful ingredients, Detoxify Xxtra Clean is the detox drink that has been effective for millions of people who are committed to cleansing. Simply follow Xxtra Clean’s guidelines for intensive cleansing and the Xxtra Clean directions, and you will experience optimal cleansing.
- Shake the Xxtra Clean well and drink entire contents of the bottle.
- Xxtra Clean begins to immediately work to help support your body’s natural cleansing process.
- Wait 15 minutes. Refill the Xxtra Clean bottle with water — shake and drink.
- Urinate frequently. Frequent urination indicates that you are experiencing optimal cleansing with Xxtra Clean.
- Continue to drink plenty of water throughout the day to extend your cleansing program for hours.
Each 20oz/591ml Xxtra Clean detox drink contains our proprietary herbal blend. Xxtra Clean also includes:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Pantothenic Acid
- Creatine Monohydrate
Herbal Formula Ingredients
- Nettle — Acts as a diuretic in Xxtra Clean to help release toxins from the body.
- Ginseng — Traditionally used to boost the immune, cardiovascular and metabolic systems.
- Dandelion — Herbalists use this potent herb to support healthy liver and gallbladder function.
- Milk Thistle — Included in Xxtra Clean to restore healthy liver function and minimize toxin damage.
- Hawthorne Berry — Used in Xxtra Clean, as it has been for centuries, to support the heart and cardiovascular system.
- Uva Ursi — In Xxtra Clean to promote kidney and urinary health.
- Mullein Leaf — Acts as a tonic in Xxtra Clean to support the respiratory system and lungs.
- Stevia — A powerful cleansing herb in Xxtra Clean used by herbalists since ancient times.
- Fruit Fiber — Effective in Xxtra Clean for binding toxins and helping to eliminate them through the digestive tract.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their physician before using Xxtra Clean detox drink.
Detoxify Xxtra Clean detox drink is a dietary supplement. Statements made about Xxtra Clean have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.